Saturday, August 30, 2008

NEw EnviRonMent..

Hiks hiKs. Nothing To Write.. Bu My Hand Feel Itchy to Write SumtHing.. So Writhe SumtHing.. hueheu.. well As Usual not sum info that usefull to the readers .. huk huk....

Back Three week times.. i've been appointed to be Bioprocess Engineer at InnoBiologiCs SdN Bhd. even tough i dont have any engineering backgorund..huk huk.. but yesterday i got my JD ( Job description) which reentitle my position as Bioprocess technologist... well just the title change.. the scope of work still the same.. huk huk.....

Its an new company, with new sort of equipment that i've seen in upm and that i never see in upm. and the most of it.. its a biopharmaceutical company that produce biopharmaceutical product using mammalian cell.. huk huk which again i dont have any background in it accept for attended 1 animal cell culture class some years ago.. huk huk to refresh back.. and to understand for a whole new environment is a challange to me. hehe that was said by the VP of the InnoBio when i was interviewed by him. Engineering.. new equipment and mammalian cell culture owh yeah.. i more thing .. bout GMP thing.. huhu also a new thing some sort like ISO.. but a bit difficult than ISO... a really2 challenge to me..but with what i've been taught by great and superb lecturer in upm and under supervision by lab technician in bioprocess technologist.. hiks... i think i can somehow overcome watever problem may come with all the pray that i get from my parent and family n myself...and help from Allah.. well i think i can survive... huk huk.....

well it a great feeling to work.. with salary that come with my own hand.. huk huk.. with the money that still not enuf... heuheue... well I really thankful to Allah that give me this halal rezki.

despite hepi with all that with thesis not yet finished and seeing all my fren already convo.. huhuhu give me frightening momment..... that when i going to finish my thesis aaaaaa......

for my frren who wan to get new environment.. come comee.... send your resume to Innobio SDn bhd.. hehehe meh penuhkan innobio.. kat sini budak upm tak ramai beb.. ramai budak utm je beb.... uhuhuhuh

owh yeah.. This Monday we are going to start fasting... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. so hepi..... all my fren missed the feeling in ramadhan.... me too... Alhamdullah.. Jumpa lagik ramadhan kali nih.... yeah.... this year ramadhan going a bit different..with working stuff.. hiks hiks ( dulu keje jugakkan kan)... yeah... let sahur at mamak stall everynite... and let berbuka at pasar malam kat "padang"....Jom... ramai ramai....

Selamat BerpUase.............. Moge Tahun Ini Kite dapat Amalan yg Menyamai Amalan Seribu Bulan...... Moga Berkat puase kite.....

Hiks..

Owh yee.. No Pic AgAin.. Sori laa Blog Aku Pic tak bnyk.. mesti dull...

3 comments:

yan said...

a.todin..my new blog name- www.looking4lurve.blogspot.com
-yan-

fieza said...

uih..aku nk anta resume gak lh x??bape gaji lh bagi kt aku?

arip said...

wo hooo... tak perasan ade.. gak rupa nyer komeen untuk post nih.. kekek..