Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GreAt PeOpLe With GreAt miNd

FuH.. juSt BrOWSinG EnUF FeW ( Not A FeW.. QUiTe A Lot) To SaY ThAt  TheY Just GreAt (FrOm My POiNt Of ViEw In ThEIr WoRk.... And THeY WiLiNg TO ShArE It wIth Out AsKing AnY MoNeY...

Phew.... FoR PeOple WHo Like To CusToMiZe ThIe WinDows MoBiLe...

For CuStomIZe:

TaskBAr...
Manila 3D Themes
TOucH Flo 3D For OmnIA 2

WInDow MoBile FoRUm:

ModaCO
XDA
PPC Geeks

TheRe So MuCh InfO U Can ExtRAct FrOm HerE.. Will Add MoRe LiNk If I FoUnd More..
I Not ClAiMIng AnyThIg FOr ThIs Work.. Just WaNt To ShAre SoMe InFo To SumOne NeW On WinDowS MoBiLe LiKe Me..CreDit To TheIr wHo's OwN It...

Not TrYiNg AnyThIng Yet.. JUSt TrY WitH ToUChFlo3D WitH My OmNiA 2 I8000 And Its WoRk GreAts... Can Try If U BOreD WitH SaMSuNg UI...

Fall In Love MorE In My OmNIa 2 I 8000...

pic: malas NAk LeTaK..

No comments: